Dogs are loyal friends and are often treated as family members. They make beautiful memories with your children, following them wherever they go. Dogs are also great at boosting children’s moods and helping children learn empathy. Besides, keeping a dog gives children a sense of responsibility.
We’ve compiled some interesting and funny dog jokes for kids that will make your children laugh out loud. So start the fun by reading or telling them these jokes.
One Liner Dog Jokes
Fill your house with laughter by sharing these popular one-liner dog jokes with your kids.
1. What dog keeps the best time?
2. What is a dog’s favorite sport?
Formula 1 drooling!
3. What’s a dog’s favorite song?
Who let the dogs out? Who who …!
4. What is the only kind of dog you can eat?
A hot dog!
5. What’s a dog’s ideal job?
6. What’s a dog’s favorite breakfast food?
7. Name the dog that is afraid of ghosts.
Courage the Cowardly Dog
8. What do you call a great dog detective?
9. What do you call a dog magician?
10. Why is a tree like a big dog?
They both have a lot of bark!
11. Why aren’t dogs good dancers?
Because they have two left feet!
12. Who is the favorite rapper of every dog?
13. Why did the Dalmatian go to the eye doctor?
He kept seeing spots!
14. What did one flea say to the other?
“Should we walk or take a dog?”
15. What does a dog get when she finishes obedience school?
16. Why did the dog roll toilet paper down the hill?
So it could get to the bottom!
Interesting Dog Jokes
Share these interesting dog jokes with your children and make them roll on the floor laughing.
17. Why do dogs run in circles?
Because it’s hard to run in squares!
18. Why did the snowman name his dog “Frost”?
Because “Frost” bites!
19. In what month do dogs bark the least?
February; its the shortest month!
20. What did the dog say to the flea?
“Stop bugging me!”
21. What kinds of stores do dogs love?
22. What do you call a dog that swallows a ball?
23. What did the hungry Dalmatian say after his meal?
That hit the spots!
24. What do you get when you cross a frog and a dog?
A croaker spaniel!
25. Which dog breed is guaranteed to laugh at all of your jokes?
26. What happened when the dog swallowed a firefly?
He smiled with de-light!
27. What kind of dress shoe does Michael Vick wear?
28. What should you do if a dog chews your dictionary?
Take the words right out of its mouth!
29. How are a dog and a marine biologist similar?
One wags a tail, while the other tags a whale
30. Why did the dog sleep under a car?
Coz he wanted to wake up oily!
31. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
32. What happened when the dog went to the flea circus?
He stole the show.
33. What do you call a dog that sticks its tongue into an electric outlet?
34. Why does no one want to work for dogs?
Because they hound their employees
35. What should you do if your dog eats your pen?
Use a pencil instead!
36. What do you get when you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle, and a rooster?
37. Did you hear about the dog who invented the knock-knock joke?
She won the no-bell prize!
38. What do you call a dog with a surround sound system?
A Sub-woofer. Woof! woof!
39. Why should you be careful when it rains cats and dogs?
Because you might step in a poodle!
Clean Dog Jokes For Kids
Children and dogs share a bond that’s nothing less than adorable. Share these clean dog jokes with your child and make them chuckle.
40. Why are dogs like phones?
Because they have collar IDs!
41. Why did the dog cross the road?
To get to the Barking Lot!
42. Which dog breed just loves bubble baths?
43. Which dog breed does Dracula love the most?
44. What is a dog’s favorite food?
Anything that is on your plate!
45. What dog wears contact lenses?
A cock-eyed spaniel!
46. Which breed of dog is the quietest?
A hush puppy!
47. What did the dog say to the garden?
48. What do you call a dog with a fever?
A hot dog
49. What did the cat say to the dog?
50. What kind of dog can track down flowers?
A bud hound
51. Why was the dog sweating so much?
Coz it was a hot dog!
52. Which dog breed chases anything that’s red?
53. What’s a dog’s favorite instrument?
54. What do you call a dog that meditates?
55. Why was the dog chasing its own tail?
It was just trying to make ends meet.
56. What do you get when you cross a sheepdog with a rose?
57. What do you get when you cross a dog with a phone?
A golden receiver!
58. What type of market should you never take your dog to?
A flea market!
59. What do you call a cold dog sitting on a bunny?
A chili dog on a bun!
60. What do you get when you cross a racing dog with a bumblebee?
A greyhound buzz!
61. Why can’t dogs work the DVD remote?
Because they always hit the “paws” button!
62. What did the waiter say to the dog when he brought out her food?
63. What do you call it when a cat wins a dog show?
64. What was the special offer at the pet store this week?
Buy 1 Dog get 1 Flea!
65. Give an example of a clever dog?
We have an amazing, clever dog! He brings in the paper every morning, and we’ve never even subscribed to one!
Puppy Jokes For Kids
Cute little puppies and innocent little children can melt anyone’s heart. Listed below are some jokes about cute puppies!
66. What’s a puppy’s favorite dessert?
67. What’s a pup’s favorite kind of pizza?
68. What is the puppy’s favorite city?
69. What do you call a puppy that’s been out in the cold?
70. What do dogs have that no other animals have?
71. What sort of clothes does a pet puppy wear?
72. What should you say if someone calls your puppy fat?
“My puppy isn’t fat; he’s just a little husky.”
73. What do puppies and storytellers have in common?
They both have tails!
74. What do you call young dogs who play in the snow?
75. Where does a Rottweiller puppy sit in the cinema?
Anywhere it wants to!
76. Why does the dog bring toilet paper to the party?
Because he is a party pooper
77. Why do puppies bury bones in the ground?
Because you can’t bury them in trees!
78. What do you call a puppy that goes to the bathroom indoors?
A pet puppy project
79. What do you call a sheepdog’s tail that can tell tall stories?
A shaggy puppy tale!
80. What did the little puppy say when his owner asked what’s on top of the house?
Use these jokes to lighten the mood around the house whenever you can. And if you do not own a dog yet, gift your child a loyal friend who will always guard them and keep them entertained. Your child could also use these jokes to entertain their friends who are dog lovers.